Operatorem niniejszego serwisu jest KAJIMA POLAND SP. Z O.O.. z siedzibą: 00 – 697 Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 65/ 79, wpisana do rejestru przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS 00000334065, prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla M.St. Warszawa , XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego w Warszawie o kapitale zakładowym w wysokości 21.000.000,00 zł; NIP: 527-26- 08-161, zwana dalej „Operatorem”.
1. The Service collects information contained in cookie files automatically.
2. Cookie files are text files that are stored in a user’s end device. They are intended for using the Service pages. They primarily contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number and the time of storage on the end device.
3. Kajima Polska Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw, is the Service Operator and an entity that stores cookie files on a user’s end device and has access to it.
- Preparing statistics that help in learning the preferences and behaviours of users
- the analysis of such statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adjust the content and appearance of the Service to match the applicable trends; statistics are also used for assessing the website popularity.
5. The Service uses two basic cookie files – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files and they are stored until a user leaves a page of the Service (through going to another website, logging out or closing the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or until the time set for their storage lapses.
6. A user may change the settings of their browser any time to block the support of cookie files or obtain information about storing cookie files on their end device each time. Other options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Keep in mind that by default, most browsers accept cookie files to be stored on an end device.
7. The Service Operator notes that changes in the settings of a web browser of a user may limit access to some features of the Service website.
8. Cookie files used by the Service (stored on a user’s end device) may be shared with its partners and advertisers cooperating with it.
9. Information regarding web browser settings can be found in the browser menu (help section), or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More information about cookie files can be found at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie